Code of Conduct
For all business partners of the Unifeeder Group
This Code of Conduct applies to all business partners of the Unifeeder Group, it being customers, vendors, suppliers, agents, subcontractors or other intermediates or third parties. The Code of Conduct defines the overall requirements concerning the responsibility of the business partners towards the Unifeeder Group but also towards the outside world and the environment. By receiving this Code of Conduct the business partner herewith declares:
To comply with all applicable law and regulations, including but not limited to:
- Laws in relation to anti-bribery, including but not limited to the 10 principles of the UNGC and the UK Anti-Bribery Act 2010.
- Laws and regulations in relation to economic sanctions and export controls.
- Laws and regulations in relation to anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism.
Environment, Employees and External Community
- To contribute to creating safe and secure transport solutions that reduce the environmental impact.
- To comply with the environmental conventions in force at any time.
- To respect human rights and cultural, religious and political customs and differences.
- To distance itself from any form of discrimination based on race, religion, sex, age, etc.
- To prohibit the use of child labour and ensure that legal employees under the age of 18 only performs non-hazardous work as defined in the UNGC, principle 5.
- To take responsibility for the health and safety of its employees.
- To acknowledge a social and environmental responsibility.
- To use reasonable efforts to promote compliance with this Code of Conduct among its subcontractors.
- To behave in a way that is worthy of a business partner of the Unifeeder Group.
The Unifeeder Group will enforce compliance with this Code of Conduct and will not tolerate any violations that may result in criminal or civil exposure for the Group. We all have a responsibility to help detect, prevent and report instances of bribery and money laundering. If a business partner or an employee of such has a concern regarding an instance of bribery and corruption and any severe violations of the Group's Code of Conduct, please do not hesitate to inform the Group Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our external and 100 % anonymous whistleblowing hotline at wrs.expolink.co.uk/dpworldor through a toll-free phone
Code of Conduct
For all employees of the Unifeeder Group
- We will pursue our business with integrity
- We will comply with all applicable legislation at anytime
- We will not participate in or tolerate corrupt or fraudulent practices
- We will not seek personal gain through abuse of our position in the Unifeeder Group
- We will behave in a non-extravagant way when we represent the Unifeeder Group
- We are dedicated to serving our customers
- We are committed to improving
- It is all about people
- We dare to take responsibility
- We will do our utmost to offer our customers the best service in the industry
- We will show respect for our customers
- We will always strive at creating fair solutions
- We will negotiate to obtain advantages for the Unifeeder Group and expect mutual respect
- We are the customers of the supplier and we expect to be treated as such
- We will not accept agreements involving personal advantages of any kind
Environment, employees and external community
- We will contribute to creating safe and secure transport solutions that reduce the environmental impact
- We will comply with the environmental conventions in force at anytime
- We will respect human rights and the cultural, religious and political customs of the countries where we carry out our business
- We will distance ourselves from any form of discrimination based on race, religion, sex, age, etc.
- We will take care of our customers and employees, and acknowledge our social and environmental responsibility
- We will always behave in a way that is worthy of a member of the Unifeeder Group
- We have and we will show respect for our competitors and compete on fair terms
- We will win in the market by offering our customers the best solutions
- We do not enter into agreements with or contact competitors in a way that may conflict with any applicable legislation