To ensure fast and efficient communication, Unifeeder has direct EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) connections with most customers, ports, terminals and authorities throughout the region.
This gives a constant flow of information about the many container movements. Through EDI connections, Unifeeder handles more than 10,000 transactions every day, each one of which makes work easy and secure for both business partners and Unifeeder.
- Elimination of re-keying and data duplication
- Reduction of errors
- Reduced data interchange cycle time
- Improved customer service and response time
- Reduced business transaction costs
- Improved productivity, possibility of staff re-assignments
- Improved access to real time financial data
Use of Standards
At Unifeeder we have several years of experience with EDI using EDIFACT standards, CSV and XML.
The use and implementation of EDI has grown rapidly the last years, and UniFeeder are following the development of new technologies and EDIFACT standards closely. Please read the Unifeeder follows the international standards for EDI – exchange page for more details.
Unifeeder EDI Products
Unifeeder has centred its extensive customer EDI program on three products: