Reduce CO2 Emissions
A sustainable alternative
Due to the size of our container fleet, we can substitute sea links for road routes, circumventing Europe's overcrowded highways and overburdened rail networks whenever practical. Our vessels remove as much as 800 trucks from the European roads. Therefore, by choosing shortsea, you can make a valuable contribution to less congestion, fewer emissions and less risk of traffic accidents on the European roads.Explore our Network
Shortsea in your organisation
Shortsea offers network, regularity, and lead-times which makes it a competitive alternative. Our vessels can load 800 45’ containers, which equals 800 truckloads.
At Unifeeder we are able to scale the capacity up and down based on the cargo flows, which means that you don't need to worry about capacity or whether your cargo will be moved.
Rethink your logistics and make just-in-time delivery easy and safe by choosing Shortsea and reducing losses caused by theft and freight damage.
For every ship we fill, we can remove as much as 800 trucks from the European roads. This means less congestion, less emission and less risk of traffic accidents.
8 reasons to choose the Green Corridor
- Achieve savings on your shipping
- Choose the container size that fits your load
- Get a robust supply chain with competitive lead times
- Low switching costs from traditional trailer loads to 45' HCPW
- Increase safety by shipping in sealed steel boxes
- Help reduce traffic on congested European roads
- Reduce the environmental footprint of your supply chain
- Benefit of working with the largest intra-European container carrier