SHORTSEA CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, AREA BALTIC & EASTERN EUROPE
- Building up business relationships through daily performance and proper communication.
- Daily contact with customers, solving all customer service issues and making sure commitments towards customers are fulfilled.
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders to assure proper flow of goods and information.
- Handling incoming orders by ensuring booking data correctness in the systems.
- Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet transport requirements.
- Actively participating and supporting corporate improvement initiatives.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- University degree in maritime transport, logistics or economics.
- Min. 2 years of experience in tranportation.
- Very good command of English language.
- Good knowledge of Russian language will be a strong asset.
- Good command of MS Excel.
- Good organizational skills, attention to details and scrupulousness.
- Analytical skills and creativity in idea generating and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to adapt to a new environment easily and openness for challenges.
- Knowledge of Customs rules will be strong asset.
What we offer
- Stable and comfortable working conditions.
- Social package.
- Interesting work in an international environment and great opportunity of professional development.
- Good atmosphere among young, dynamic and full of positive energy team.
About Unifeeder Group:The Unifeeder Group is an integrated logistics company with the most comprehensive and best-connected feeder network and rapidly growing shortsea business in Europe, the Middle East, the wider Indian Subcontinent and Asia region with connectivity to more than 150 ports.
As a key player in global and regional supply chains, Unifeeder Group plays a critical role as a facilitator of integrated supply chains, by providing efficient and sustainable transport solutions.
By expanding the network, coming up with innovative solutions, and being agile in day-to-day operations, Unifeeder Group continues to support customers to concentrate on their core business in an ever more competitive and integrated world.
Our Shortsea Services provide our European customers with fully multimodal door-to-door solutions, combining seaborne transportation with road and/or rail. When intra-European cargo is carried from door to door, seaborne transport is combined with rail and/or road into an integrated multimodal transport solution that optimizes the whole supply chain rather than each individual link.
Are you our new colleague?
Please apply for the position by clicking the “apply now” link below . We will carry out interviews as we receive qualified applications.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Human Resources Specialist, Katarzyna Popielec at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add this consent to your application: „I agree to processing of personal data provided in this document for realisation of the Shortsea Customer Service Specialist recruitment process.”
It is voluntary and necessary to give your data processing consent due to recruitment purposes and in accordance to art. 221 of Polish Labour Code. Unifeeder A/S Branch in Poland, 8 Sportowa str., 81-300 Poland shall be the administrator of your data. Your personal data shall be processed due to recruitment purposes regarding position mentioned in the consent (in accordance to art. 6 par. 1 point b of GDPR). If you give an additional consent to processing your data regarding other recruitment processes (in accordance to art. 6 par. 1 point a of GDPR), your data shall be processed up to 6 following months.
You are entitled to:
1) Accessing your data or copy of your data
2) Correcting your data
3) Limiting processing of your data
4) Deleting your data
5) Applying your complaint to UODO Chairman (2 Stawki str., 00-193 Warszawa).
We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovative Logistics Solutions
Unifeeder is a dynamic logistics company with one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea networks in Europe, the Mediterranean, North Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent. With a total group turnover of approximately 7 billion DKK and connectivity to well above 150 ports, Unifeeder simplifies the complex tasks of choosing and managing supply chains by providing efficient and sustainable transport solutions. Unifeeder group headquarter is based in Aarhus, Denmark.