- Managing relations with suppliers and ensuring KPI targets are met.
- Procuring intermodal services.
- Embedding pro-active booking management in day-to-day execution, ensuring best possible utilization while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Actively seeking constant improvement in processes.
- Preferably 2-3 years of work experience in intermodal or road transportation as a strong asset.
- Dynamic profile with operational skills and profound knowledge in logistics, shipping and/or forwarding.
- Analytical skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- A timely and constructive approach.
- Creativity in the idea generating and problem solving.
- Very good command of English language.
- University degree in maritime transport, logistics, or economics.
- Stable and comfortable working conditions.
- Social package.
- Interesting work in an international environment and great opportunity of professional development.
- Good atmosphere among young, dynamic and full of positive energy team.
In order to apply for the job position, please apply your CV and cover letter in English via the link below
Innovative Logistics Solutions
Unifeeder is a dynamic logistics company with one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea networks in Europe, the Mediterranean, North Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent. With a total group turnover of approximately 7 billion DKK and connectivity to well above 150 ports, Unifeeder simplifies the complex tasks of choosing and managing supply chains by providing efficient and sustainable transport solutions. Unifeeder group headquarter is based in Aarhus, Denmark.