As operations specialist you will e.g. be in close contact with the terminals in the Baltic Region to ensure a high service quality and sufficient berth planning. You will also support the terminals if any minor stowage or other problems occur during cargo operation.
• Preparing arrival notification and documentation for port authorities and further vessel clearance.
• Preparing and distribution of other relevant documentation (ics arrival notice, stowage plans).
• Contact with the terminals in the Baltic Region to ensure a high service quality and sufficient berth planning.
• Finding solutions in order to improve work prospects and reduce port costs.
• Supporting the terminals if any minor stowage or other problems occur during cargo operations.
• Cooperation on a daily basis with all involved parties and solving network issues in Baltic Region.
• University degree in maritime transport, logistics or economics.
• Very good command of English language – spoken and written.
• Being familiar with MS Office tools, good command of MS Excel.
• Analytical skills and creativity in idea generating and problem solving.
• Negotation skills.
• Knowledge of sea transportation and Polish ports regulations - as a strong asset.
• Experience in port agency or operations / marine department – as a strong asset.
• Good organizational skills, attention to details and scrupulousness.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
• Ability to adapt to a new environment easily and openness for challenges.
• Readiness and ability to work on duty (in the evenings and on the weekends).
• Stable and comfortable working conditions
• Social package.
• Interesting work in an international environment and great opportunity of professional development.
• Good atmosphere among dynamic and full of positive energy team.
Are you our new colleague?
In order to apply for the job position, please send your CV and cover letter in English via the link below.
Please add this consent to your application: „I agree to processing of personal data provided in this document
for realization of the Operations Specialist recruitment process.”
It is voluntary and necessary to give your data processing consent due to recruitment purposes and in
accordance to art. 221 of Polish Labour Code. Unifeeder A/S Branch in Poland, 8 Sportowa str., 81-300 Poland
shall be the administrator of your data. Your personal data shall be processed due to recruitment purposes
regarding position mentioned in the consent (in accordance to art. 6 par. 1 point b of GDPR). If you give an
additional consent to processing your data regarding other recruitment processes (in accordance to art. 6 par. 1
point a of GDPR), your data shall be processed up to 6 following months.
You are entitled to:
1) Accessing your data or copy of your data
2) Correcting your data
3) Limiting processing of your data
4) Deleting your data
5) Applying your complaint to UODO Chairman (2 Stawki str., 00-193 Warszawa).
we look forward to hearing from you.
Innovative Logistics Solutions
Unifeeder is a dynamic logistics company with one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea networks in Europe, the Mediterranean, North Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent. With a total group turnover of approximately 7 billion DKK and connectivity to well above 150 ports, Unifeeder simplifies the complex tasks of choosing and managing supply chains by providing efficient and sustainable transport solutions. Unifeeder group headquarter is based in Aarhus, Denmark.