Customer Service Specialist, Feeder
As customer service specialist you will be in daily contact with customers, solving all customer service issues, as well as making sure commitments towards customers are fulfilled. You will build up business relationships through daily performance and proper communication.
• Answering sailing requests, creating pre-bookings in system.
• Booking update and checking bookings data correctness.
• Daily capacity check, capacity planning, checking deepsea vessels connections, communications with customers and other departments.
• Stowage readiness coordination, sending loading lists to terminals, preparing IMO documents.
• Coordination of cargo readiness and follow up in case of lack of cargo readiness.
• Finalizing vessel’s documentation.
• University degree in maritime transport, logistics or economics.
• Knowledge of transportation and supply chain processes.
• Experience in maritime transport – nice to have.
• Very good command of English language – spoken and written.
• Good command of MS Excel.
• Good organizational skills, attention to details and scrupulousness.
• Analytical skills and creativity in idea generating and problem solving.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
• Ability to adapt to a new environment easily and openness for challenges.
• Stable and comfortable working conditions
• Social package.
• Interesting work in an international environment and great opportunity of professional development.
• Good atmosphere among dynamic and full of positive energy team.
Are you our new colleague?
In order to apply for the job position, please send your CV and cover letter in English via the link below.
Please add this consent to your application: „I agree to processing of personal data provided in this document
for realization of the Feeder Customer Service Specialist recruitment process.”
It is voluntary and necessary to give your data processing consent due to recruitment purposes and in
accordance to art. 221 of Polish Labour Code. Unifeeder A/S Branch in Poland, 8 Sportowa str., 81-300 Poland
shall be the administrator of your data. Your personal data shall be processed due to recruitment purposes
regarding position mentioned in the consent (in accordance to art. 6 par. 1 point b of GDPR). If you give an
additional consent to processing your data regarding other recruitment processes (in accordance to art. 6 par. 1
point a of GDPR), your data shall be processed up to 6 following months.
You are entitled to:
1) Accessing your data or copy of your data
2) Correcting your data
3) Limiting processing of your data
4) Deleting your data
5) Applying your complaint to UODO Chairman (2 Stawki str., 00-193 Warszawa).
we look forward to hearing from you.
Innovative Logistics Solutions
Unifeeder is a dynamic logistics company with one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea networks in Europe, the Mediterranean, North Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent. With a total group turnover of approximately 7 billion DKK and connectivity to well above 150 ports, Unifeeder simplifies the complex tasks of choosing and managing supply chains by providing efficient and sustainable transport solutions. Unifeeder group headquarter is based in Aarhus, Denmark.