TRANSPORT/CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (SHORTSEA)
- Truck planning and execution of transport orders for the German Hinterland and the BeNeLux
- Managing relations with suppliers and ensuring KPI targets are met
- Embedding pro-active booking management in day-to-day execution, ensuring best possible utilization while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Actively seeking constant improvement in in-/ external processes
- Close collaboration with suppliers and other parties involved (rail/truck/barge/terminals)
- Dynamic & experienced profile (2- 3 years) with operational skills and profound knowledge in logistics, shipping and/or forwarding
- Team payer
- Analytical Skills & Service excellence
- Sense of urgency & a timely and constructive approach
- MS Office Skills/ Business fluent English
- Ability to adapt to a new environment easily and openness for challenges.
Innovative Logistics Solutions
Unifeeder is a dynamic logistics company with one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea networks in Europe, the Mediterranean, North Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent. With a total group turnover of approximately 7 billion DKK and connectivity to well above 150 ports, Unifeeder simplifies the complex tasks of choosing and managing supply chains by providing efficient and sustainable transport solutions. Unifeeder group headquarter is based in Aarhus, Denmark.