Join our dynamic company and help us puch the limits of logistics
Business Analytics Consultant
The Business Analytics Department is a cross-organizational function, and the team works closely together with all departments and management as internal consultants. As “data owners”, they support many processes and analyses in collaboration with these departments and with the managers of all functions.
As a Business Analytics Consultant, you will become part of a small and specialised team of four people who work across the entire layer of management. In Business Analytics you will have the opportunity to affect your own areas of responsibility and generate real business value through intelligent initiatives. It is expected that your area of responsibility, competencies and career will grow in line with your results.
The basic concept and overall responsibility for the Business Analytics Department is to supply analyses and reports to the Unifeeder management and to the operational business owners. You will work very deeply in the company’s core data, details and business plans – and in doing so involve yourself in the dialogue between the business’ different departments and managers as a kind of “hybrid service function”, checking the pulse of the company and challenges the business in critical areas, based on data.
The successful professional profile
- Relevant education at MA graduate level, e.g. MSc (Econ), MA in Economics & Business Administration or similar
- At least two years of experience from a similar position or as a consultant
- Sharp analytical abilities and strong commercial understanding and insight
- You know how to transform analyses into concrete commercial initiatives
- Fluent in written and spoken English and able to understand basic Danish
- Experienced in data management, statistical tools and analysis models – ideally including BI
- Unifeeder’s business data is supported by a strong IT platform, so it is expected that you can navigate with natural flair and with interest in a complex IT setup.
- You can communicate the message behind the numbers and in a clear and constructive way
- You are eager to perform and resolute, even in situations where you meet resistance
- You are decisive and take responsibility for your own tasks
- You are detail-oriented, analytical, punctual and persistent
- Thrive in a young and fast paced environment.
- Have flair for understanding and analyzing complex systems and relations
- Have an urge for challenging the current state of things
SORTH & CO is the search partner for Unifeeder and in charge of the process. Please address any questions to Senior Search Consultant Pernille Burmester, email@example.com and/or send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unifeeder is a dynamic logistics company with one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea network in Europe, the Mediterranean, North Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent. With a total group turnover of more than 5 billion DKK and connectivity to well above 150 ports, Unifeeder simplifies the complex tasks of choosing and managing supply chains by providing efficient and sustainable transport solutions. Unifeeder group headquarter is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
Why work at Unifeeder
Whether you are an accomplished professional or a promising new talent, at Unifeeder you will be challenged by the tasks, co-workers, and our customer portfolio which includes well-established industrial companies in Europe.
With offices in nine countries, we encourage our employees to broaden their horizons by working in our international offices for shorter or longer periods. That makes Unifeeder a highly inclusive workplace with great knowledge flow.
Unifeeder's family consists of approx. 400 employees with backgrounds from close to 20 nationalities, therefore we strive to create a workplace that embraces the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of the employees.
Our employees are our best asset. The continued encouragement and support of their professional growth is built into our core. We welcome initiatives that will promote growth and bring improvement to Unifeeder's process flow.