Join our dynamic company and help us puch the limits of logistics
Operational Shortsea Customer Service Agent
As our new dynamic Customer Service Agent at the Drammen office, your primary responsibility will be to build sustainable and long lasting relationships with customers and suppliers, this to facilitate effective and proactive customer service delivery to the benefit of our customers as well as Unifeeder. You must ensure a high focus on cost efficiency when using our intermodal solutions and strive to maximize the utilization of equipment, haulage as well as vessel resources. This while providing effective and first class customer service as part of our Shortsea Customer Service Team in Drammen handling both import and export.
Unifeeder Drammen is primarily handling transports related to our Norwegian traffics, but also playing an active role to our regional set-up covering our operation in Scandinavia working closely with our colleagues in Copenhagen, who are handling the im- and export traffics related to both Sweden and Denmark.
- You are social, enjoy challenging status quo and open to changes
- You are dynamic and solution orientated
- You have an operational background and profound knowledge within logistics and/or forwarding
- You like to excel in Customer service – Customer Satisfaction is important to you
- You understand the sense of urgency, when it matters
- You are always striving for a timely and constructive approach – external as well as internal
- You are speaking/writing a Scandinavian language and you are having a “business fluent English”
- You are having analytical capabilities and enjoy making use of same
- Pro-active booking management in day-to-day execution, ensuring best possible utilization while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Perform hands on execution of our imports and exports secured by positive and close contact with our clients and suppliers
- Focus on cost efficiency within our Intermodal solutions (road, rail, sea) to ensure KPI targets are met
- Actively support and deliver constant improvement in processes no matter if internal or external
- Execution of containerized Intermodal import and export shipments within our extended European intermodal transport network
Apply online by clicking here as soon as possible and no later than 15.01.2020. We will conduct interviews and hire as soon as we have the right match.
If you have any questions, please contact Vibeke Hellner at email@example.com or +47 41401012.
Unifeeder is a Danish company which in the last 40 years has specialised in Northern European Feeder and Shortsea traffic. Our fleet consists of approx. 35 vessels which carry approximately 2m TEUs annually. We are approximately 350 employees in offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Drammen, Helsinki, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Gdynia, Stallingborough and St Petersburg.
Why work at Unifeeder
Whether you are an accomplished professional or a promising new talent, at Unifeeder you will be challenged by the tasks, co-workers, and our customer portfolio which includes well-established industrial companies in Europe.
With offices in nine countries, we encourage our employees to broaden their horizons by working in our international offices for shorter or longer periods. That makes Unifeeder a highly inclusive workplace with great knowledge flow.
Unifeeder's family consists of approx. 400 employees with backgrounds from close to 20 nationalities, therefore we strive to create a workplace that embraces the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of the employees.
Our employees are our best asset. The continued encouragement and support of their professional growth is built into our core. We welcome initiatives that will promote growth and bring improvement to Unifeeder's process flow.