Join our dynamic company and help us puch the limits of logistics
Unifeeder is a dynamic logistics company with its HQ in Aarhus, Denmark. We are the market leader with the largest feeder and shortsea network for container transportation in Northern Europe and Mediterranean. We meet our customers’ expectations by providing innovative and efficient transport and supply chain solutions.
- Managing relations with suppliers and ensuring KPI targets are met.
- Procuring intermodal services.
- Embedding pro-active booking management in day-to-day execution, ensuring best possible utilization while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Actively seeking constant improvement in processes.
- Experience in intermodal or road transportation.
- Dynamic profile with operational skills and profound knowledge in logistics, shipping and/or forwarding.
- Analytical skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- A timely and constructive approach.
- Creativity in idea generating and problem solving.
- Very good command of English language.
- University degree in maritime transport, logistics or economics.
- Stable and comfortable working conditions.
- Social package.
- Interesting work in an international environment and great opportunity of professional development.
- Good atmosphere among young, dynamic and full of positive energy team.
In order to apply for the job position, please send your CV and cover letter in English via this LINK.
Unifeeder is a Danish company which in the last 40 years has specialised in Northern European Feeder and Shortsea traffic. Our fleet consists of approx. 35 vessels which carry approx. 2m TEUs annually. We are approx. 350 employees in offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Drammen, Helsinki, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Gdynia, Stallingborough and St Petersburg.
Why work at Unifeeder
Whether you are an accomplished professional or a promising new talent, at Unifeeder you will be challenged by the tasks, co-workers, and our customer portfolio which includes well-established industrial companies in Europe.
With offices in nine countries, we encourage our employees to broaden their horizons by working in our international offices for shorter or longer periods. That makes Unifeeder a highly inclusive workplace with great knowledge flow.
Unifeeder's family consists of approx. 400 employees with backgrounds from close to 20 nationalities, therefore we strive to create a workplace that embraces the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of the employees.
Our employees are our best asset. The continued encouragement and support of their professional growth is built into our core. We welcome initiatives that will promote growth and bring improvement to Unifeeder's process flow.