Join our dynamic company and help us push the limits of logistics
Unifeeder is a dynamic logistics company with one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea networks in Europe, the Mediterranean, North Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent. With a total group turnover of more than 5 billion DKK and connectivity to well above 150 ports, Unifeeder simplifies the complex tasks of choosing and managing supply chains by providing efficient and sustainable transport solutions. Unifeeder group headquarter is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
As HR Manager you will report to the COO Global Business Support and build close interfaces to the rest of the management as well as to the organization at the headquarter in Aarhus and at the other European sites. You will be responsible for all HR related activities and processes in Unifeeder, including execution of projects and day-to-day tasks in Denmark plus coordination of regional/global activities.
The position as HR Manager is covering all aspects of human resources in Unifeeder and your scope includes both several HR-development projects as well as the administrative HR and business support. You will probably divide your time close to equally between the areas, as you will look for ways of optimizing all administrative processes to create more time for development.
You will have the opportunity to maximize your own impact in many areas and generate real business value through intelligent and optimizing initiatives. Many of your tasks will naturally have an international perspective - and even when operating in more than 50 countries today, Unifeeder is based on a simple, direct and informal organizational structure with easy access to both knowledge, influence and management.
The succesful professional HR profile
- Minimum of 5 years of Senior Human Resources experience, covering all aspects in HR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Business Management, Organizational Psychology or related
- Proven experience handling all aspects of HR for a medium sized company with International reach
- Skilled interviewer and great communicator
- Strong knowledge of laws, regulations and practices concerning employment in Denmark
- Strong knowledge of Danish education system
- Native Danish speaker, fluent in English
- Proficient user of various IT systems and natural flair for digitalization
- Experience with mobility will be an advantage
- Strong business acumen and the ability to demonstrate clear business understanding
- A skilled influencer and an outstanding communicator verbally and in writing.
- Proven track record of personal credibility both technical expertise and high ethical practice.
- Decisive thinker with the ability to analyze and understand information, using insights to effectively make informed decisions
- Strong ability to coordinate and prioritize in a busy workday
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, consultatively and inclusively with a range of people with strong relationship management
- High level of self-confidence with demonstrated ability to show courage and to speak up.
- Proven role model acting with the highest integrity and impartiality.
SORTH & CO is the search partner for Unifeeder and in charge of the process. Please address any questions to Head of Search Anne Nyby, firstname.lastname@example.org or Partner Thomas Hansen, email@example.com and/or send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work at Unifeeder
Whether you are an accomplished professional or a promising new talent, at Unifeeder you will be challenged by the tasks, co-workers, and our customer portfolio which includes well-established industrial companies in Europe.
With offices in nine countries, we encourage our employees to broaden their horizons by working in our international offices for shorter or longer periods. That makes Unifeeder a highly inclusive workplace with great knowledge flow.
Unifeeder's family consists of approx. 400 employees with backgrounds from close to 20 nationalities, therefore we strive to create a workplace that embraces the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of the employees.
Our employees are our best asset. The continued encouragement and support of their professional growth is built into our core. We welcome initiatives that will promote growth and bring improvement to Unifeeder's process flow.