Join our dynamic company and help us push the limits of logistics
Feeder Customer Service Specialist
Unifeeder is a dynamic logistics company with its HQ in Aarhus, Denmark. We are the market leader with the largest feeder and shortsea network for container transportation in Northern Europe and Mediterranean. We meet our customers’ expectations by providing innovative and efficient transport and supply chain solutions.
- Daily contact with customers and solving all customer service issues.
- Making sure commitments towards customers are fulfilled.
- Building up business relationships through daily performance and proper communication.
- Answering sailing requests, creating pre-bookings in system.
- Booking update and checking bookings data correctness.
- Daily capacity check, capacity planning, checking deepsea vessels connections, communications with customers and other departments.
- Stowage readiness coordination, sending loading lists to terminals, preparing IMO documents.
- Coordination of cargo readiness and follow up in case of lack of cargo readiness.
- Finalizing vessel’s documentation.
- University degree in maritime transport, logistics or economics.
- Knowledge of transportation and supply chain processes.
- Experience in maritime transport – nice to have.
- Very good command of English language – spoken and written.
- Good command of MS Excel.
- Good organizational skills, attention to details and scrupulousness.
- Analytical skills and creativity in idea generating and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to adapt to a new environment easily and openness for challenges.
- Stable and comfortable working conditions.
- Social package.
- Interesting work in an international environment and great opportunity of professional development.
- Good atmosphere among young, dynamic and full of positive energy team.
In order to apply for the job position, please send your CV and cover letter in English via this LINK not later than 10.02.2020.
Unifeeder is a Danish company which in the last 40 years has specialised in Northern European Feeder and Shortsea traffic. Our fleet consists of approx. 35 vessels which carry approx. 2m TEUs annually. We are approx. 350 employees in offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Drammen, Helsinki, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Gdynia, Stallingborough and St Petersburg.
Why work at Unifeeder
Whether you are an accomplished professional or a promising new talent, at Unifeeder you will be challenged by the tasks, co-workers, and our customer portfolio which includes well-established industrial companies in Europe.
With offices in nine countries, we encourage our employees to broaden their horizons by working in our international offices for shorter or longer periods. That makes Unifeeder a highly inclusive workplace with great knowledge flow.
Unifeeder's family consists of approx. 400 employees with backgrounds from close to 20 nationalities, therefore we strive to create a workplace that embraces the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of the employees.
Our employees are our best asset. The continued encouragement and support of their professional growth is built into our core. We welcome initiatives that will promote growth and bring improvement to Unifeeder's process flow.