Join our dynamic company and help us puch the limits of logistics
Business Partner, Group Business Controlling
The position as Business Partner in Corporate Finance is a new position in Unifeeder Finance. Following the acquisition of the Feedertech Group in Singapore the management is in the process of redefining the finance organization to make sure they meet the new global setup. The need for working in a divisional setup is now even more important and as a consequence several important group related tasks, projects and assignments will now be handled and processed in a new function at Unifeeder headquarter in Aarhus, called Business Partnering.
The concept and overall responsibility for the Business Partner is to assure even more alignment and mutual use of numbers and analyses throughout the business units and operation. As the Unifeeder Group continues to grow so does the complexity and need for solid data, it is crucial for the continued development that both top management as well as operational leaders are capable of making business decisions based on comparable facts and high quality data ready available.
The Business Partnering position is a cross-organizational function anchored in the corporate finance team, reporting directly to CFO. You will work closely together with the regional finance team leads and also with IT, regional operation and corporate and regional management and ensure a combination of business controlling, value-creating analyses and even more business orientation.
The Successful Professional Profile
- Relevant education at MA graduate level, e.g. MSc.Econ (Cand.Oecon), MA in Economics & Business Administration (Cand.Merc Finance) or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience from a similar position in Business Controller or as a consultant.
- Sharp analytical abilities and strong commercial understanding and insight.
- You are able to transform analyses into concrete material and you are able to communicate and engage in discussions with both finance and non-finance employees.
- High level language skills in written and spoken English and minimum basic understanding of Danish.
- Experienced in data management and IT tools.
Unifeeder’s business data is supported by a strong IT platform, so it is expected that you can navigate with natural flair and with interest in a similar IT setup.
- You can communicate the message behind the numbers and in a clear and constructive way.
- You are eager to perform and resolute, even in situations where you meet resistance. At the same time, you know when to push your agenda and when to wait.
- You are decisive and take responsibility for your own tasks.
- You are detail-oriented, analytical, punctual and persistent.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have an urge for challenging the current state of things.
SORTH & CO is the search partner for Unifeeder and in charge of the process. Please address any questions to Head of Search Anne Nyby, firstname.lastname@example.org and/or send your CV and application to email@example.com
Unifeeder is a dynamic logistics company with one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea network in Europe, the Mediterranean, North Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent. With a total group turnover of more than 5 billion DKK and connectivity to well above 150 ports, Unifeeder simplifies the complex tasks of choosing and managing supply chains by providing efficient and sustainable transport solutions. Unifeeder group headquarter is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
Why work at Unifeeder
Whether you are an accomplished professional or a promising new talent, at Unifeeder you will be challenged by the tasks, co-workers, and our customer portfolio which includes well-established industrial companies in Europe.
With offices in nine countries, we encourage our employees to broaden their horizons by working in our international offices for shorter or longer periods. That makes Unifeeder a highly inclusive workplace with great knowledge flow.
Unifeeder's family consists of approx. 400 employees with backgrounds from close to 20 nationalities, therefore we strive to create a workplace that embraces the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of the employees.
Our employees are our best asset. The continued encouragement and support of their professional growth is built into our core. We welcome initiatives that will promote growth and bring improvement to Unifeeder's process flow.